BiblioMaker is an library automation system for small and middle-sized libraries. Development has been ongoing for over 20 years, our application is particularly user-friendly despite its numerous functions.
BiblioMaker is available in three versions, on a single computer and on a network, under Windows as under Mac OS X.
Used by more than three hundred libraries, going from the small public library managed by volunteers up to bigger libraries with professional librarians, our software is very versatile.
The main functions of this application are:
- Cataloguing of documents of any kind (books, periodicals, periodical articles, CDs and DVDs, reports, digital documents…)
- Subject indexing
- Search by combining numerous criteria
- Printing of several layouts (new acquisitions, barcode labels, inventory report, reminders to patrons…)
- Several tools are available for creating your own print layouts
- Export and import of data (for instance MARC records)
- Several tools are available for creating your own export files
- Classification management (such as Dewey)
- Management of subjects with referrals
- Management of series
- Management of addresses (patrons, suppliers, contacts)
- Publication of the online catalogue on the web with availability of titles, online reservation, query of the patron's account and loans renewals
- More infos
- Download of records from the web
- Loans management, automated generation of reminders and statistics
- Acquisitions management with budgetary control
- Thesaurus management with hierarchical links
BiblioMaker is used by all kinds of libraries : public libraries, schools, university institutes, lawyers, companies, NGOs, private persons…
Download our software and try it freely. Download our Brochure that contains our documentation. We can also arrange an online meeting in order to show you our software product and give you some advice on your project. Please check the price list or buy the software on our Order page.